Resource Center is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors. We have developed this policy to ensure our donors that their personal information will not be shared with any third party. The information of all our donors will be kept confidential. We collect and maintain the following types of donor information when it is voluntarily provided to us:
- Contact information such as name, organization or business, complete address, telephone number and email address
- Information on events attended, publications received and special requests for program information
- Information provided by the donor in the form of comments and suggestions
- Payment information such as credit card number and expiration date, and billing information
- Resource Center uses your information to complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on our agency happenings. We will send periodic mailings and/or emails related to specific fund-raising events or appeals, and newsletters.
Credit card numbers are used only for one-time donation or pledge payment processing and are not retained for other purposes.
Information is also used to analyze overall giving patterns in order to make more accurate budget projections, as well as to understand donor’s interests in our mission. This information may be shared with staff, board members and consultants on a confidential and need-to-know basis.
We also provide you with the opportunity to exclude your name from any donor lists, or you can request to be listed as anonymous. You also have the option to opt out of any direct mail program.
Resource Center will not sell, rent, or exchange your personal information to any other organizations.